“Sadly, retirement planning, in many circumstances, has become nothing more than planned procrastination.”
This is your company, your baby, your livelihood and perhaps your family’s as well.
You DID build this! It’s never too early or too late to begin to look at how you will be able to either retire or how to best plan for a secure, stable retirement income; one that you can never outlive. Maybe it’s just time to enjoy the fruits of your labor and to spend more time with those you love. This may be the time in your life that you’ve always seen as the time that you would pursue that passion you’ve been too busy to pursue.
Retirement may seem far away, but it’s never too early to determine how much you’ll need and to begin the process of saving.
Making smart financial decisions now can help impact how you live in retirement.
The concept of retirement planning is pretty straightforward: generate sufficient income to support your desired lifestyle.
It’s implementing a plan to achieve this goal that gets tricky. Some of the many questions that we can help you answer include:
- How much money do you need to accumulate before retirement?
- How can I protect my income from the ravages of inflation in what could likely be a multi decade long retirement?
- What kinds of investments* will protect my purchasing power?
- What is the most tax-efficient way to convert investments* into an income stream?
- What role does Social Security play?
- What role will Medi-Care play, and which is the better option for me?